Developer - Umbraco
Moriyama are looking for a an Umbraco Developer to join our team. We work with clients on Umbraco and other web projects across a variety of sectors. We will consider exceptional candidates at any stage of their career.
Moriyama has a flat structure and a relaxed attitude but an understanding that deadlines need to be met.
The key requirements for this role are:
- A commitment to delivering real quality and value to our clients
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot Umbraco and ASP.NET problems
- Experience of Agile project methodologies
- Commercial ASP.NET and Umbraco experience
- Understanding of source control and continous integration
- A true understanding of object oriented programming
Those applying for this position will need to take our technical test.
Among our wide and varied benefits are:
- Company pension scheme (with generous employer contribution)
- Take the Umbraco certification courses
- Additional one on one Umbraco training
- Opportunity to work remotely (though you’ll need to visit the office regularly)
- Controlled working hours - we'll send you home at 5pm and make sure you don't do weekends
- A standing desk, both at home and in the office
- Access to Microsoft development suite software and server software (premium editions)
We also have a range of social activities throughout the year - in 2016 we have:
- Taken a whole company trip to Copenhagen in Denmark (for Umbraco codegarden)
- Attended champions league games
- Entered (but not yet won) a few pub quizzes.
We think that Moriyama is a fun place to work, we keep our technology and processes up to date, and automate the boring parts of a project so that our team can focus on the fun parts.
Salary and benefits are dependent on your experience. Apply initally by taking the Moriyama technical test.
We don't use recruitment agencies. We ask that recruitment agencies do not call us - it will be a waste of your time and ours.