Posted: 11th May 2017
Moriyama are looking for a digital producer to join our team. We work with clients on Umbraco and other web projects across a variety of sectors.
The role will involve managing the delivery of digital projects, working closely with the in-house technical and design teams to guarantee all projects are delivered on time, on budget and within client brief. Moriyama has a flat structure and a relaxed attitude but an understanding that deadlines need to be met.
The key requirements for this role are:
- A commitment to delivering real quality and value to our clients
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of Agile project methodologies
- Help to schedule and manage the development team
- Build strong relationships with our clients
- Strong time management skills
Among our wide and varied benefits are:
- Company pension scheme (with generous employer contribution)
- Take the Umbraco certification courses
- Additional one on one Umbraco training
- Opportunity to work remotely (though you’ll need to visit the office regularly)
- Controlled working hours - we'll send you home at 5pm and make sure you don't do weekends
- A standing desk, both at home and in the office
- Access to Microsoft development suite software and server software (premium editions)
We also have a range of social activities throughout the year - in 2015 we have:
- Taken a whole company trip to Copenhagen in Denmark (for Umbraco codegarden)
- Attended champions league games
- Entered (but not yet won) a few pub quizzes.
We think that Moriyama is a fun place to work, we keep our technology and processes up to date, and automate the boring parts of a project so that our team can focus on the fun parts.
Salary and benefits are dependent on your experience. Apply initally by emailing email@example.com.
We don't use recruitment agencies. We ask that recruitment agencies do not call us - it will be a waste of your time and ours.