Support Developer - Umbraco
Posted: 11th May 2017
Moriyama are looking for a support developer (Umbraco) to join our team. We work with clients on Umbraco and other web projects across a variety of sectors.
This role will involve client facing second line technical support - solving the tougher Umbraco challenges experienced by our client. As a support developer role is not full time, there will also be the chance to work extensivley on project development. Moriyama has a flat structure and a relaxed attitude but an understanding that deadlines need to be met.
The key requirements for this role are:
- A commitment to delivering real quality and value to our clients
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot Umbraco and ASP.NET problems
- Experience of Agile project methodologies
- Ability to multi task and context switch between live issues
- Build strong relationships with our clients
- Strong time management skills
Those applying for this position will need to take our technical test.
Among our wide and varied benefits are:
- Company pension scheme (with generous employer contribution)
- Take the Umbraco certification courses
- Additional one on one Umbraco training
- Opportunity to work remotely (though you’ll need to visit the office regularly)
- Controlled working hours - we'll send you home at 5pm and make sure you don't do weekends
- A standing desk, both at home and in the office
- Access to Microsoft development suite software and server software (premium editions)
We also have a range of social activities throughout the year - in 2016 we have:
- Taken a whole company trip to Copenhagen in Denmark (for Umbraco codegarden)
- Attended champions league games
- Entered (but not yet won) a few pub quizzes.
We think that Moriyama is a fun place to work, we keep our technology and processes up to date, and automate the boring parts of a project so that our team can focus on the fun parts.
Salary and benefits are dependent on your experience. Apply initally by taking the Moriyama technical test.
We don't use recruitment agencies. We ask that recruitment agencies do not call us - it will be a waste of your time and ours.