Allow content authors or editors to manually push content and media to workflows or set them to start upon API events.
- Implement multi level approval in minutes.
- Create workflows for Content, Media, Users, Members or any other Umbraco object.
- Easily make the workflow user interface available in multiple languages.
- Workflows persist across server and application restarts.
- Easily extensible – write your own tasks using a simple .net API.
Workflow for Umbraco is an open source project - available under the MIT license.
The easiest way to get started with Workflow for Umbraco is with these introductory screencasts.
- How to create custom (runnable) tasks
- How to globalise tasks
- Using and creating delay tasks
- Decision tasks (default and custom)
Workflow for Umbraco is an open source project and you can download the code along with many examples of how to extend the product here: https://github.com/darrenferguson/workflow-for-dot-net
You can also download the product manual.