|Umbraco Application Integration||London, United Kingdom||Feb 22, 2018||€800||Register now!|
|Umbraco Application Integration||Bristol, United Kingdom||Mar 08, 2018||€800||Register now!|
|Umbraco Application Integration||London, United Kingdom||April 12, 2017||€800||Register now!|
|Umbraco Application Integration||Glasgow, United Kingdom||April 26, 2017||€800||Register now!|
Attending the course grants you access to the Application Integrations Certification test.
Target Audience: Umbraco Developers
Duration: 1 day
What will I learn?
Combine Umbraco with external data and business logic. A 1-day class for developers with existing ASP.NET applications they wish to integrate with Umbraco.
Workbooks and plenty of exercises are provided but we leave plenty of time for discussion. This is a hands on course where you will be building a real Umbraco solution.
We love talking and teaching Umbraco so feel free to bring up topics and problems you may have run into.
The class will cover:
- Detailed Umbraco architecture overview
- Displaying data from an external source in Umbraco
- Umbraco Macros and caching
- MVC routing in Umbraco
- Extending the Umbraco backoffice
- Creating an Umbraco dashboard
- Creating an Umbraco property editor
- Umbraco Membership
After the this one day course, you'll learn that Umbraco is a developer's best friend and you’ll be an Umbraco heavyweight!
Learn from the best
All certified Umbraco trainers know their way around the Umbraco source code, and have several years of Umbraco development and implementation experience. They know the real-life challenges you have with working with Umbraco, and love to share their knowledge.
- We require that you have Visual Studio 2015 or 2013 (The free community edition is sufficient)
- We expect the course attendee to have experience in working with Visual Studio, ASP.NET and coding in either C# or VB.NET, all exercises are provided in C#
- Computers that are locked down by IT have a history of causing problems, so ensure that you have user rights to run a web project on your machine
Before attending this course you should have a basic understanding of the following topics (with some practical application):
- Object Object-oriented programming
- Visual Studio
- ASP.NET and MVC
- Umbraco Document types and templates
- Creating content in the Umbraco UI
The course isn't suitable for students without a working knowledge of Object-oriented programming concepts (Constructors, Methods, Properties etc.)
Praise for our courses
Everything I learned will prove very helpful towards coding within (and extending on) Umbraco in future. My teacher provided many tips and advice that will prove very useful (even helping with information outside the scope of the work specifically covered in the course).
I'd definitely recommend the course to any friends or associates.