Our Umbraco health check delivers you a comprehensive report on the state of your Umbraco installation and informs you of how you are doing in several key areas.
Included In The report
Our Umbraco health check is delivered as a PDF document broken down into the following sections:
- Mobile device support
- Code quality
- Code Management
We offer an executive summary using a traffic light system (red, amber or green for each test) indicating where action is required for readers with limited time or technical knowledge.
Who Is The Report For?
The report is targeted at technical officers, heads of development and non-technical website owners. The report empowers you to action updates to any aspects of the website don't conform to current Umbraco best practices. Our health check is used by customers in several scenarios:
- To validate the deliverable of an external supplier
- To validate the deliverable of an internal technical department
- As a basis for assuming responsibility for an existing Umbraco site
- As a starting point for an upgrade or enhancement
- As a regular assessment of site performance and compliance
A health check is typically a short term fixed cost engagement.
The health check begins with a telephone conversation in which we discover the details of your Umbraco installation.
We’ll also ask your reason for commissioning the health check and any particular areas of concern so that we can tailor the report to meet your needs.
Finally we’ll set the boundaries of any activities that will potentially cause site outage – for example load testing.
At the end of the conversation we’ll schedule a time for the delivery of our report.
Follow Up Appointment
Upon delivery of our report we’ll arrange a follow up appointment to establish:
- You are happy with the results of the report
- You have understood any issues identified
- You are able to remedy any issues of concern