Moriyama offer the level of support for Umbraco that you'd expect from a commercial CMS vendor. Our Umbraco support contracts give you piece of mind, a formal SLA and the ability to pick up the telephone and call an expert when the need arises.
Your support is amazing - whenever we have a question, we get a really thorough, well-thought out response from the team. -- Hot Spots Movement
- Full support coverage – we support your customisations as well as Umbraco itself
- Formal Service Level Agreement (30 minute response - 2 hour resolution)
- Rapid access to experts guaranteeing service continuity
- Telephone - support, feel free to call us
- Face to face professional support in business critical periods
- Preview and Staging site - to review changes prior to go live
- Umbraco Courier, Forms and Umbraco.tv licenses included
- Consultancy clinics for best practice implementation advice
Sophisticated Support System
- Ticket Identification - Each case is designed a unique identity
- Responsible engineer - A single point of contact to resolve your issue
- Utilisation Stats - See how much support you've used and how much you have remaining
- Document Portal - Easy access to your contract and any knowledge base articles that we've given you.
We won't proxy your support requests through an account manager - your request will be directly handled by a qualified engineer - usually within an hour.
How much Support do I need?
We offer 4 types of support, detailed below. Our most popular plans are single and multi site - which are an annual contract. We'd encourage you to Contact us to discuss which support agreement is right for you.
|Pay As You Go||Single Site||Multi Site||Enterprise|
|Number of sites supported||Unlimited||1||Up to 5||Unlimited|
|Response/Resolution*||2 Hours||2 Hours||2 Hours||1 Hour|
|Number of tickets per year||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Telephone support included?||
|Access to Umbraco.tv?||-||-||
|Courier, Forms/Contour licenses?||-||-||
** A 2 hour response and resolution time applies only to P1 issues raised under your contract.