Moriyama are looking for an Umbraco support developer and an Umbraco consultant (permanent preferred, contractors considered). We would encourage applications from .NET developers wanting to learn Umbraco.
Recruitment agencies – please don’t contact us regarding this role. We will not use a recruitment agency to fill this position and your calls will be unwelcome.
Here is what we are looking for in an individual:
- OO programming skills
- Some exposure to Umbraco and ASP.net MVC
- Understanding of source control (GIT, Mercurial)
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong desire to learn
- Good communicator - interest in business development as well as technical skills
- Positive attitude, calm and pleasant to clients even in demanding situations
- Reliable and punctual – as you’ll be supporting our clients you need to be available during regular working hours
- Solid problem solver
- Excellent written and spoken English
In addition to the above, here are our "nice to haves":
- Contributor to open source
Here are the some of the benefits that we can offer you:
- Take the Umbraco certification courses (Level 1 and 2)
- Additional one on one Umbraco training
- Opportunity to work remotely (though you’ll need to visit the office regularly)
- Controlled working hours - we'll send you home at 5pm and make sure you don't do weekends
- Access to Microsoft development suite software and server software (premium editions)
You must apply via our REST API at https://gisajob.moriyama.co.uk applications via email will be discarded. You should include at least some URLs demonstrating your online presence (we are more impressed by work that you have done than lists of companies that you may have worked for). Of particular interest is a link to your our.umbraco profile or any participation in open source software projects.