We are a growing company and are currently actively recruiting in a number of roles. Currently:
We also maintain a mailing list of contractors and freelancers who we will get in touch with when we need some extra help - or we have a project that we decide not to take on ourselves send us an email to be added to this list.
If you are interested in the roles above then please get in touch. Those applying for a technical position may need to take our technical test.
Among our wide and varied benefits are:
- Company pension scheme (with generous employer contribution)
- Take the Umbraco certification courses
- Additional one on one Umbraco training
- Opportunity to work remotely (though you’ll need to visit the office regularly)
- Controlled working hours - we'll send you home at 5pm and make sure you don't do weekends
- A standing desk, both at home and in the office
- Access to Microsoft development suite software and server software (premium editions)
We also have a range of social activities throughout the year - in 2016 we have:
- Taken a whole company trip to Copenhagen in Denmark (for Umbraco codegarden)
- Attended champions league games
- Entered (but not yet won) a few pub quizzes.
We think that Moriyama is a fun place to work, we keep our technology and processes up to date, and automate the boring parts of a project so that our team can focus on the fun parts.
We don't use recruitment agencies. We ask that recruitment agencies do not call us - it will be a waste of your time and ours.